In the build up to this years sportive, we’ve been busy planning the 2019 White Rose Classic official cycling Jersey. There are no official photographs of the Jersey as of yet, but the mock-ups alone are enough for us to be jumping with excitement.
This year’s jersey has been thoughtfully designed, balancing modern styling with a classic aesthetic that reflects the heritage of our sportive. With an upgraded club-cut fit (sizing info on order page) and the following high-end features as standard:
– Soft, comfortable and flexible ‘Vapore Cube’ moisture wicking, quick dry fabric – this tech-fabric is similar to lycra but far more efficient at siphoning away moisture from the skin
– Vented mesh side panels for added breathability – which you even need in Yorkshire when you’re riding the White Rose Classic
– Full length, robust ‘SBS’ branded hidden zip – built to last, read this article for peace of mind
– Elasticated hip with full circumference silicone gripper for an improved flexible fit – keeping your jersey down and your modesty covered
– Three cavernous rear pockets plus reflective element for extra visibility – safety first people
– Classic black and nostalgic gold colourways, printed in Italian no-fade inks – for added longevity
The jerseys are available for pre-order at each of the linked images above. Purchase a premium quality piece of cycling history for only £45.
We’re currently unaware of the number of jerseys being manufactured and so may not be available for purchase on the day of the event. If they are, there will likely be a limited selection. But as long as you have ordered your jersey by the 23rd May, then your jersey will be ready for you to pick up from event HQ on the day of the ride!